Tuesday, February 7, 2012

In the Beginning

This is my second Blog. Hopefully it is as much of a success as my first one ;)

This blog will pertain to my everyday life, a journal if you will, of feelings, ideas, and my journey to a healthy, confident and goal-ridden individual. Most of my life, I have battling with myself on countless things and I think it is time for a change. Studying abroad has really opened my mind to new things and had given me the confidence to go forth in my life a stronger woman.

This blog will hold my goals, my setbacks and also posts on my health (starting weight training) and "diet" as well (aka I'll post pictures of fitness updates and meals I will be eating!) :)

I like to document things, so this is the perfect opportunity to do so. I don't care if no one reads this, It is a compilation of my mind and the workings of a determined person.

Goals I have:
1. To be more CONFIDENT

2. Don't let things get to me

3. Live and Lead a healthy lifestyle that can motivate others

4. Smile more

These goals may seem generic, but it is the generic ones that people have the most difficult time with. It is these types of goals that people assume will come easy, but really they are complicated and take dedication to achieve. Once These goals are achieved, I will be able to look forward to new goals and a life that, in my mind, is perfect :)


Feel free to leave comments!

This is the year of change. This is MY year.

xoxo

SF

No comments:

Post a Comment