Monday, March 5, 2012

Not a happy camper

For the past couple of nights now I have had the most difficult time getting to sleep. It's been horrible. I have so much going on in my mind right now that I can't seem to shake it when it is time to sleep. :( Needless to say, last night/this morning was not any different.

I went to bed at 11:30 (an hour later than I intended) and woke up at 3:00 am. yes. 3 A.M. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. I could not go back to sleep. For some reason I was wide awake, so I decided to start my day early.

First Breakfast:
I had a delicious toasted cheese and jam sandwich with a side of yogurt and granola (it was 5 my the time I had breakfast and I was not about to get out of bed and get my camera...sorry ;) )

It was just what I needed to start my day. That and skyping with my bestie Fiona. She always knows how to cheer me up! (she lives in vancouver canada. the time difference was awesome because she was just going to bed and I was waking up!)

After my unintentional wake-up, I sat in bed until 8 and then got ready for class. I thought this morning was going to drag on forever, but it actually went by quite quickly.

After my two classes I decided to treat myself to a little indulging in the city center. Which included Lunch!

Lunch today was:



JUMP JUICE! I got the green kiss, which had this speculum powder to make it turn green, mango, apple juice, a banana and frozen yogurt. Just what I needed/wanted! It looks weird, but it was truly delicious :)

Earlier today I wanted Ice cream, but decided to get this instead and was very happy I did!

After I got my smoothie, I went to pick up my shoes from the cobbler {Isn't it cool that they still call them cobblers here?!} They look marvelous and ready for some walkin'!

Then I needed some retail therapy (after my stressful sleep deprivation) and went to H&M. Only to find out that they do not accept american gift cards over here, sad day :( BUT I still bought two things! (I will show off later).

After some shopping, I needed groceries for this week. Grocery shopping always makes me hungry, however I was already craving this sweet piece of deliciousness.


This is a natural foods bakery that I discovered in the city center. I wanted a cookie and this place did not disappoint.

LOOK AT THIS THING. IT'S THE SIZE OF MY HEAD!


I was a happy camper after this :) giant double chocolate chip (white AND dark chocolate) cookies. YUMMO.


I was so tasty!

Good thing I broke it in half so that I could savor the rest for after dinner! It will be a nice little sweet treat after my 2 hour long workout later tonight! yes, two hours. I'm taking a kettle bell class and then zumba right after. If I want to get into shape, i'll need to work hard core right?! (with minor indulgences along the way ;) )

well. That was super long, my apologizes.

Chat you cats later!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment