Friday, March 9, 2012

Tummy troubles

Hello fabulous followers! (haha alliterations)

Sorry for the absence as of late. I have not been feeling too well and needed some time to recuperate. Unfortunately i'm still feeling sub-par, which stinks because my sorority sisters (not all, just two ;) ) are coming to pay me a little visit for the weekend!

I couldn't be more excited. It's going to be so nice to have some familiar faces to talk to and to hang out with. It will get me out of my apartment and let me have a little fun. Hopefully I feel better by then :(

I'm not entirely sure what is wrong. It's like my entire abdomen is inflated. I looked it up (being the doctor that I am..helllooo self diagnosis). It could be that I have been eating too many veggies, which is entirely plausible. OR It could be that i'm lactose intolerant. I really hope it's the first of the two, because I don't know what I would do without cheese or greek yogurt in my life :(

That was probably too much information, but too bad :)

Anywho, I am cleaning up my humble abode whilst waiting on my international travelers to come!

Going to run some errands and get things ready for the crazzzzy weekend ahead! Oh and maybe get some homework done ;)

I'll post again soon, I promise!

xo
Sara

Questions: Have these tummy troubles ever happened to you? And if so, what did you do to relieve the pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment